Breathe Cambridge


Thursday, June 16, 2011

ducttapedheart aka Matilda


My name is Matilda Koegel Ostow. “Matilda” means mighty and powerful. These strengths are inside me, but I have yet to show these attributes to the fullest. I’m carefully biding my time. I am motivated by every beautiful word, phrase, image or story and am inspired by other’s lives to help this world. My might has not yet led me to the path where I can fix all that I want to, but I know that if I could I would make this earth & its people happy because when I’m happy I can do anything. My art rides on its own emotions; there is no perfectly structured plan as I work because I like it to unfold and form on its own. With this art project I want this community to hear our voices, his voices, her voices, their voices and realize that we are more connected than we’d ever dream. We are one and the only way we can succeed is together.

Find Matilda's sounds at her page http://soundcloud.com/ducttapedheart

You can also hear Matilda's work as part of the BREATHE: Cambridge artist collective in our multimedia installation featuring sound art, poetry, painting and interactive self-expression. On display this summer @ CAC Gallery, City Hall Annex, 344 Broadway 2nd Floor Cambridge, MA

Celebrate the Summer Solstice with us on 6.21.11 from 6 - 8pm for our reception @ CAC Gallery!

No comments:

Post a Comment